Michael Doty - April 2011
This is my testimony about God's understanding of giving simple and understandable answers to my questions about things I need and need to know, such as how He answered my living situation question. God required me to humble myself, to stop blaming my problems on others and to realize that it was my self, my old self. And I also asked for forgiveness. After that, things changed and God granted me favor from people who did not even know me -- Alan and Jill Kennedy. As young and immature as I am in my walk with the Lord, I still don't know anyone who has been given favor like I have received:
1) The Kennedys lowered the rent so that I could pay my share on my old rental until the lease is over.
2) The Kennedys did not require me to sign a lease agreement.
3) They also did not require a deposit.
4) Utilities are still in the Kennedys' name and they have not asked me to change it in any way, just to pay it. Deposit for utilities is high here.
5) It also was completely furnished and has a beautiful back porch deck which is also furnished.
6) My Bow-Wow is also at peace after moving to the hill, but she has put in the request box the need for her own bed in her own bedroom, if I want peace in my bed and room.
Word for Mike: 1 Corinthians 12:18-23 on April 6, 2011
(1Co.12:18) But now hath God set the members each one of them in the body, even as it pleased him. (19) And if they were all one member, where were the body? (20) But now they are many members, but one body. (21) And the eye cannot say to the hand, I have no need of thee: or again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. (22) Nay, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be more feeble are necessary: (23) and those [parts] of the body, which we think to be less honorable, upon these we bestow more abundant honor; and our uncomely [parts] have more abundant comeliness ...