The Gulf Blue Plague: It's Not Wise to Fool Mother Nature - Man-made flesh eating bacteria, designed to eat oil, now eats humans inside and out. OOPS, we made it impervious to antibiotics. OOPS, in case it gets into the air, water and soil, where we sprayed it, we made a vaccination to sell you for those sores and bleeding organs.
BP Admits Using Synthetic Microbes in Gulf
Scientist accused of playing God after creating artificial life by making designer microbe from scratch - but could it wipe out humanity?
What is SYNTHIA? Mycoplasma laboratorium
Jesus is the only answer for this curse and the rest the mad scientists are creating. He bore it for you: Galatians 3:13; 1 Peter 2:24; Psalm 103:3. Listen to or watch The Real Good News (audio) | The Real Good News (video) series.
There is a place of safety in Christ for body, as well as soul. Observe the following verses.
(Psa.91:1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(2) I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust.
(3) For he will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence.
(4) He will cover thee with his pinions, And under his wings shalt thou take refuge: His is a truth shield and a buckler.
(5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, Nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(6) For the (Blue) pestilence that walketh in darkness, Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
(7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, And ten thousand at thy right hand; But it shall not come nigh thee.
(8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, And see the reward of the wicked.
(9) For thou, O Lord, art my refuge! Thou hast made the Most High thy habitation;
(10) There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any (Blue) plague come nigh thy tent.
(11) For he will give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways.
(12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, Lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: The young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under foot.
(14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honor him.
(16) With long life will I satisfy him, And show him my salvation.
An examination of verses 1 and 9 will bring us to the conclusion that God is our secret place.
(Psa.91:1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (9) For thou, O Lord, art my refuge! Thou hast made the Most High thy habitation. We should be "hidden with Christ in God". 1 John 2:24 says, "As for you, let that abide in you which ye heard from the beginning. If that which ye heard from the beginning abide in you, ye also shall abide in the Son, and in the Father". In other words, we must believe what Jesus and the apostles gave to us in the beginning, in order to be in the secret place. The traditions of men will not save. Paul said, "The Lord will deliver me from every evil work" (2Ti.4:18). He also said that Jesus bore the curse so that we would be blessed (Galatians 3:13,14). He also said, we were delivered out of the power of darkness (Col.1:13). Do you believe it? Then, in that point, you are hidden in Christ. Also, the walk of the rebellious will not save. 1 John 2:5,6 says, Hereby we know that we are in him: he that saith he abideth in him ought himself also to walk even as he walked.
An important key to entering the secret place is seen in verses 2 and 9 of Psalm 91. (Psa.91:2) I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust. (9) For thou, O Lord, art my refuge! Thou hast made the Most High thy habitation; (Notice, if we say he is our refuge, He becomes our habitation. Romans 10:10 says, "for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Confess is the Greek word homo-logeo, which means "to speak the same as". We must say what God says. To not say what God says is not to confess him before men. Matthew 10:32 says, "Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father who is in heaven. (33) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven". To deny what the Lord says before men is to not be justified before the Father in that point. (Rom.3:4) God forbid: yea, let God be found true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified (called righteous ) in thy words, And mightest prevail when thou comest into judgment. You must be called righteous by God through your confession or you will not escape judgment. Notice, in Psalm 91 confession brought protection to the body.