Michele Pivano - 01/24/2008
A few months ago, the Lord started to press upon me to stop using a water filter for my tapwater. The water here in some parts of Arizona is terrible and for some reason the water in my apartment was so bad that it would actually burn my throat and leave such a bad aftertaste in my mouth that I would actually get thirstier after drinking it.
For a few days I tried hard to drink the water without using the filter and I commanded the water in the name of Jesus to taste good and be free from impurities and chemicals, etc. Well, one or two glasses actually tasted fresh and clean and I got all excited and called my sister and told her, but then I would try to do it again and again and it wouldn't work. For several weeks this went on. I am sure that I wavered in my faith, but I got frustrated, gave up and continued to use the water filter. I even went and bought a replacement filter not long ago, because the one I was using was just about to run out.
Well, a couple weeks ago The Lord led me again to command the water to taste clean and fresh and be free from the impurities, etc. This time, as I did it I could feel The Lord strengthening my faith and, Praise God, it immediately tasted clean. I prayed over and commanded each and every glass or pitcher of water for about a week or so, and each time it would taste clean and clear, just as good as the filtered water. By the next week or so The Lord showed me that I didn't have to continue to command it anymore, but that it was already purified and to just drink it, and up until today it's still going well! Praise God!
The Lord even threw in a bonus! I was able to return the filter that I had bought because miraculously this happened before the old filter completely ran out and I never opened the new filter, so I got a complete refund.
I have to say, though, the enemy occasionally tries to trick me and I start to taste the chlorine in the water, but when that happens I just rebuke it and drink it and it goes right back to tasting fresh. Thank you Lord!
Industrial by-product consumed by millions of Americans lowers IQ, causes cancer
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet - Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The establishment media will have to find a new tactic with which to ridicule those who oppose the fluoridation of water after a major new Scientific American report concluded that "Scientific attitudes toward fluoridation may be starting to shift" as new evidence emerges of the poison's link to disorders affecting teeth, bones, the brain and the thyroid gland, as well as lowering IQ.
"Today almost 60 percent of the U.S. population drinks fluoridated water, including residents of 46 of the nation's 50 largest cities", reports Scientific American's Dan Fagin.
Fagin is an award-wining environmental reporter and Director of New York University's Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program.
"Outside the U.S., fluoridation has spread to Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand and a few other countries. Critics of the practice have generally been dismissed as gadflies or zealots by mainstream researchers and public health agencies in those countries as well as the U.S. (In other nations, however, water fluoridation is rare and controversial.)"
Indeed, the zeitgeist for scoffing at those who spoke of the dangers of mass medicating the public against their will with fluoride was the deranged and paranoid character of General Ripper in the hit 1964 Peter Selllers movie Dr. Strangelove.
But that stereotype is quickly fading as serious scientific research uncovers proof that all the horror stories about sodium fluoride told down the decades are essentially true.
The Scientific American study "Concluded that fluoride can subtly alter endocrine function, especially in the thyroid -- the gland that produces hormones regulating growth and metabolism".
The report also notes that "a series of epidemiological studies in China have associated high fluoride exposures with lower IQ".
"Epidemiological studies and tests on lab animals suggest that high fluoride exposure increases the risk of bone fracture, especially in vulnerable populations such as the elderly and diabetics", writes Fagin.
Fagin interviewed Steven Levy, director of the Iowa Fluoride Study which tracked about 700 Iowa children for sixteen years. Nine-year-old "Iowa children who lived in communities where the water was fluoridated were 50 percent more likely to have mild fluorosis... than [nine-year-old] children living in nonfluoridated areas of the state", writes Fagin.
The study adds to a growing literature of shocking scientific studies proving fluoride's link with all manner of health defects, even as governments in the west, including recently the UK, make plans to mass medicate the population against their will with this deadly toxin.
In 2005, a study conducted at the Harvard School of Dental Health found that fluoride in tap water directly contributes to causing bone cancer in young boys.
"New American research suggests that boys exposed to fluoride between the ages of five and 10 will suffer an increased rate of osteosarcoma - bone cancer -between the ages of 10 and 19", according to a London Observer article about the study.
Based on the findings of the study, the respected Environmental Working Group lobbied to have fluoride in tap water be added to the US government's classified list of substances known or anticipated to cause cancer in humans.
Cancer rates in the U.S. have skyrocketed with one in three people now contracting the disease at some stage in their life.
The link to bone cancer has also been discovered by other scientists, but a controversy ensued after it emerged that Harvard Professor Chester Douglass, who downplayed the connection in his final report, was in fact editor-in-chief of The Colgate Oral Health Report, a quarterly newsletter funded by Colgate-Palmolive Co., which makes fluoridated toothpaste.
An August 2006 Chinese study found that fluoride in drinking water damages children's liver and kidney functions.
FACTS ABOUT FLUORIDE
- Fluoride is a waste by-product of the fertilizer and aluminum industry and it's also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972.
- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).
- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient".
- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. ( [ dead link | http://18.104.22.168/search?q=cache:mnnaokzICRoJ:boards.historychannel.com/thread.jspa?threadID=800000240&messageID=800007763+fluoride+nazis&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=uk ] Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)
- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country's water supply.
- In Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg fluoridation of water was rejected because it was classified as compulsive medication against the subject's will and therefore violated fundamental human rights.
- In November of 2006, the American Dental Association (ADA) advised that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water.
- Sources of fluoride include: fluoride dental products, fluoride pesticides, fluoridated pharmaceuticals, processed foods made with fluoridated water, and tea.
[ dead link | http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/MWF/Index.asp ] Click here to find out if your water supply is poisoned with deadly fluoride.